BSCDaily hosts GameFi: #Launchpad #GameFi #P2E #BSCDaily #BSC
BSC_Daily Admin: Hello and welcome, how are you today?
Lexia Ng: I’m so glad for being here today and ready for every question you may have about GameFi.
BSC_Daily Admin: Happy to hear! Ready to start our AMA?
Lexia Ng: Sure.
Q1: Now to start the AMA, team GameFi please have a quick introduction to the community about your project and what will it solve?
Lexia Ng: As you may know, blockchain play-to-earn gaming is emerging as a phenomenon, but the whole blockchain-based in-game economy is still in its infancy. At this time we started building GameFi:
– No dedicated launchpad for blockchain games that allows those interested to gain early access to qualifying games.
– No game hub to explore standout blockchain game projects or valuable in-game items.
– No central repository where players can easily track their earnings and manage their in-game items.
– No platform provides comprehensive game finance tools, including trading, funding, and scholarship opportunities.
– No model enables owners of game items to maximize the value of their possessions when they are not actively playing the game.
Besides, concerning game studios willing to adopt blockchain, many lack the necessary technical expertise and an effective platform for reaching out to game players or token holders. That’s why we created GameFi to work out these challenges.
Q2: Please share with us the background of the team behind this project. What are your past experiences?
Lexia Ng: We are a team of 15 members and still growing. All of GameFi members are all people with at least 5 years of experience in our expertise and 1-2 years of working in the blockchain field.
Hai Duong, GameFi CTO, was ranked in the list of Top 20 Cyber Security Innovators in 2019 by Technology Innovation magazine.
About me, who is in charge of the whole of the operation for GameFi, I have nearly 10 years of experience working in many different fields from financial accounting, human resource management, corporate culture, marketing and communication, business law to design, project management and development. Before GameFi, I was in charge of PM of some blockchain projects.
Moreover, our advisors are all reputable individuals in the blockchain field like Mr. Hatu Sheikh from DAO Maker, Mr. Thi Truong from Icetea Labs, and Mr. Danilo S. Carlucci from Morningstar Ventures & Polkastarter. They are all enthusiastic people to support us in our project.
Q3: Can you walk us through GameFi’s ecosystem and it’s unique offering? What are the benefits GameFi will bring to the ecosystem?
Lexia Ng: The GameFi ecosystem is included of 5 pillars: Yield Guilds, Launchpad, Aggregator, Marketplace, and Accelerator. Each of them has its own core features, innovations, and improvements that benefit our user community.
1. Game Aggregator is an ultimate gaming destination that allows gamers to discover and experience trending blockchain games. It also serves as a repository for players’ in-game items and NFT assets, as well as a platform to track their play-to-earn yields. It then enables players to list their in-game items and NFTs for sale, exchange, rent, and more on GameFi Marketplace, regardless of the game they’re playing.
2. GameFi Yield Guilds enables users to earn passive income by participating in various gaming finance vaults. With GameFi’s Earning-without-Playing features, users can gain early access to high-profile game projects’ tokens or game items, lend their game items to other players to earn, stake their tokens on other players’ game items to earn, join yield guilds to earn passively, and so on.
3. GameFi Launchpad is a game-dedicated launchpad that will be the first launchpad that conducts Initial Game Offerings (IGO) for game projects to get first access to game assets and engage with the gamers in the GameFi community.
4. GameFi Marketplace will evolve into a one-stop-shop for all in-game items and assets following the integration of DeFi tools. Discovering, purchasing, selling, trading, or even hosting an NFT auction has never been easier. Sellers and buyers can even carry cross-game NFT transactions via an exclusive exchange mechanism. All of this is done via smart contracts to ensure accuracy and reliability.
5. GameFi Accelerator for blockchain games provides pre-built templates and tools to assist traditional game studios in implementing blockchain components and facilitating play-to-earn gameplay mechanisms.
Q4: Let’s dive into your token $GAFI. Can you share with us your tokenomics? What are some of the $GAFI use cases?
Lexia Ng: You can easily find out the $GAFI tokenomics on our website https://docsend.com/view/wg9czts7ugkvrp99
At this time, $GAFI has some utilities as below:
1. Stake to get tiers to participate in token sales and NFT sales
2. Stake to get better benefit at farming and NFT renting
3. Stake to get discounted marketplace fees
4. Buy advertising slots on marketplace
5. Buy tickets to enter super-rate items’ auctions
6. Stake to have access to minigames, game campaigns, and early access to newly released games
7. Stake to DAO governance to earn rewards
Q5: Is GameFi only recommended for gamers? Or is there another possible way users still make money here even without playing games?
Lexia Ng: If you a newbie starts playing a blockchain game for the first time, in order to get started, he will need to spend an amount of money for on-boarding, buying & upgrading in-game items, etc. However, not everyone can afford to spend a large amount of money when they have not yet experienced the gameplay.
So, those who already have tokens in the community can help new players on board and both can share in the profits of play-to-earn later. That’s how to yield guild works and benefits both the gamers and the investors.
We also care for those interested in profitable investments and looking for passive income streams other than enjoying the gameplay only. That’s why “Earning-without-playing” is one of GameFi’s greatest assets.
You can gain early access to high-profile game projects’ tokens or game items, lend your game items to other players to earn, stake your tokens on other players’ game items to earn, join yield guilds to earn passively, and so on.
Q6: Can you share with us about your partnerships & influencers that you are collaborating with?
Lexia Ng: For the launchpad, we are backed by Icetea Labs, and DAO Maker each has many top-tier games on the market and in the pipeline, so are many hypes around those projects already.
Currently, we have partnered with game projects like DeRace, DinoX, Gold Fever, Step Hero, Bunicorn, Kaby Arena, to name a few, for the Aggregator, Marketplace and Yield Guild.
We also collaborate closely with Animoca Brands and Morningstar Ventures, and other reputable partners to grow and diversify the GameFi game community, which includes a large network of game projects. additionally contributes to the growth of IGO activities, in-game item marketplaces, and production guilds.
Q7: What can we expect on your roadmap in the next 3 months & what GameFi have achieved until now?
Lexia Ng: You can refer to our Roadmap here
We’ve recently done the IDO of $GAFI on Sep 10 on Red Kite, DAO Maker and GameFi launchpad with 52x ATH, current price is about 43x from IDO price.
We’ve also welcomed the 100k followers on our official Twitter. The 1st IGO since the official launch of GameFi Launchpad will be conducted this September.
Before that, according to Cryptorank, the performance of GameFi Launchpad is quite good with the previous launch of Kaby Arena, DeathRoad, and $GAFI
– ATH AVG ROI: 39.06x (+3,806%)
– Current AVG ROI: 30.44x (+2,944%)
Q8: Where can we find out more about GameFi on social media?
Lexia Ng: If you’re interested in GameFi or want to ask anything about our project, please join and follow our official communication channels below:
Telegram channel: http://t.me/GameFi_OfficialANN
Telegram group (EN): http://t.me/GameFi_Official
Telegram group (KR): https://t.me/GameFi_Korea
Telegram group (VI): https://t.me/GameFiVN
WeChat (CN): Invited only
BSC_Daily Admin: With this, we are now at the end of our AMA session with GameFi.
Time for wrapping up, any last words you would like to say to our community?
Lexia Ng: Thanks BSC Daily community for today AMA.
I just want to remind you about all GameFi official channels in case you need any more information about us.
BSC_Daily Admin: Thank you so much for spending time with our community & all the very best for GameFi.