Wanaka Farm is a one-of-a-kind NFT blockchain-based game in which players may own virtual lands and other NFT things to plant, cultivate, and harvest in order to earn cryptocurrency.
Online games are a global business that has been around for quite some time. When it comes to online games, players may have fun, interact with people from all over the world, and freely express themselves in this area. However, in order to receive those benefits, gamers must pay a price to recuperate the mental value.
With the rapid advancement of Blockchain technology and Non-fungible token (non-fungible token) in recent years, online gaming has reached a watershed moment. Play-To-Earn Crypto & NFT Blockchain Games are a new online gaming genre. With this new game type, players will no longer have to pay fees merely to receive standard advantages, but will be able to earn money directly from the game they are playing.
What is Wanaka Farm?
Wanaka Farm is a fun blockchain-based game. The game is based on the island town of Wanaka in New Zealand’s south.
In Wanaka Farm, players will take on the role of a joyful farmer, growing their own land, rearing cattle, and decorating their own agricultural property. Following that, each player will contribute to the construction of a complete virtual area consisting of a collection of distinct farms united together.
Because of the integration of NFT within the game, each object or character will be one-of-a-kind. This is one method of making the game more appealing and appealing by giving the player the impression that he or she is the only one who owns the object in this place. Each object in the game has its own originality, rarity, and benefits, and is regarded as a valuable digital asset that may be traded in the marketplace.
Economic system and gameplay
Play, Relax and Earn
Unlike in some other games, where players must compete or battle for rewards. The teamwork between players is the main appeal that Wanaka Farm is striving for. The game seeks to draw participants from all walks of life, regardless of age, gender, or career, and even those who are unfamiliar with Blockchain may take part.
Wanaka Farm may be played on both desktops and mobile devices. The game will be released on PlayStation with an AR/VR option in the future.
In order to become a Farmer – farmer in Wanaka Farm, users must first establish an account that is linked to a wallet (Metamask,…), which keeps game items and confirms transactions.
To purchase land, players can visit the game’s Wanaka marketplace or multi-marketplaces such as Mochi.Market or Binance NFT. Land is in short supply and is being generated as NFTs. After acquiring land, users are free to customize it with in-game objects such as houses, lakes, decorations, pets, trees, and goods. Others are also acquired on the market. Landowners can cultivate their land or sublet it.
When renting property, the transaction is completed via a smart contract, which protects the landowner by assuring the renter will not be able to resell the land on the market. Furthermore, after the lease time expires, the land is immediately returned to the owner.
Lands – in the form of NFTs – may be gained by participation in events or purchased on markets such as Wanaka, Mochi.Market, and Binance NFT. The amount available is restricted. Each country will be distinct in its own right, with its own set of features. Their rarity is determined by randomly formed soil properties.
Players can get four different types of land through events:
- Basic lands
In the initial sale, only Basic Lands are sold in restricted numbers. Following the sale of Basic Land, more land types (lake, forest, and sea) will be available. Four distinct soil kinds will have their unique features.
This game, like New Zealand, has four seasons: spring, summer, autumn, and winter. However, because each area is distinct, not every land has four seasons. The number of seasons given for each land is determined at random.
Because each item can only be farmed during a certain season, the change in seasons offers a one-of-a-kind experience (s). Players may discover products suited for their land on the market to optimize earnings for their land.
Each land has six rarity levels: common, uncommon, rare, legendary, mythic, and immortal. The pace of growth of cultivation/care activities will vary depending on the rarity of the soil. Furthermore, the lands have varying levels.
Planting and/or caring will provide experience in land cultivation. The greater a player’s level, the more time he or she spends on the farm. Players may acquire additional goods that can be cultivated on the land as they progress through the stages, as well as extra farming spaces.
Activities that raise soil levels include:
- Prepare the land for planting
- Plant tree
- Water the tree
- Feed the animals
- Seed items: Seed items are the most fundamental thing required to begin farming in Wanaka. These things may be purchased from the Wanaka game shop or from other players on the Wanaka Farm marketplace.
- Growing items: They are objects (plants, adult pets) that have not yet been harvested and are still in development. Each item will progress from stage 1 to stage 3 before being collected.
- Harvested items: Harvested items are those that you have obtained. They may be bought and sold on the Wanaka market. Harvested items are occasionally required to accomplish missions (daily tasks) and earn prizes. Some players may require an item in order to optimize their farm.
- Product items: Product items are things gained through the harvesting of Harvested items. Product items may be traded on the market and are required to accomplish specific missions.
- Building items: Building items, such as fences and roadways, are decorative assets. These goods may be obtained by taking part in special events. Certain events will very certainly feature limited edition products, with the decorative vibe evoking specific seasons such as Christmas, Lunar New Year, and Valentine’s Day.
Each player will only have a certain quantity of energy in a single working day. If you want to increase your productivity, you need to consume more energy. You must recruit a new workforce from other players that have extra energy or no land to farm.
The Production House is a location where players may mix Harvested materials to make Product items.
After harvesting the items, the player can utilize the Breeding House to produce new genetically modified breeds. However, there is no assurance that this procedure will be successful. The likelihood that an item will be genetically changed is determined by the features of each harvest item, which are determined at random throughout development.
Items Life Cycle
Players may select a lifespan route for each of their objects based on their requirements and game strategy.
- Feed & grow: Farmers of Wanaka Farm, like actual farmers, may choose whether to acquire seeds or pets or to care for both on their farm according to their tastes or the compatibility of the environment they have for each species.
- Harvest: Items gathered from the farm are held by players in the form of NFT.
- Produce: Items harvested from the farm may also be utilized to make other products.
- Combination of Crossbreeding: Players can mix seeds or pets to create new breeds based on the DNA of their parents.
- Trading NFTs: NFTs (lands, seed items, growing things, harvested goods, product items, construction items, and so on) can be traded at Wanaka Farm’s marketplace at any time.
The Play-to-Earn business model is the most recent development in the games industry, and we feel it offers a compelling value proposition to a variety of stakeholders, most notably game consumers. It is a business strategy that embraces the notion of an open economy and rewards all players that bring value to the game environment with cash rewards.
At Wanaka Farm, they strive to strike a balance between the two major pillars:
- Immersing players in a relaxed and zen-like playing atmosphere
- Provide an income source for each participant
IDO info and game release
They will have three competitions in the run-up to their IDO date. You may enter as many as you want for the chance to be a part of their special community sale and reserve your $WANA.
Best engaged on Telegram
The total prize pool is $1500 in $WANA. The competition starts on August 1st and finishes on August 21st. The top ten most active members in their telegram group will each earn a $WANA allocation of $1500.
The most active members of the community will be determined by the total number of messages posted between August 1st and August 21st.
- 1st – 5th most engaged 200$ allocation each
- 6th – 10th most engaged 100$ allocation each
Best Twitter posts
Total Prize pool 1500$ in $WANA
Competition begins from 7th and ends on August 21st
This one is all about Twitter. They’ll be rewarding community members who Tweet about Wanaka Farm with a split of 1500$ in $WANA allocation.
You are required to tag @Wanaka_Farm and use the hashtag/cashtags #WanakaFarm, #WanakaCommunity, $WANA.
- 1st – 5th best tweets 200$ allocation each
- 6th – 10th best tweets 100$ allocation each
Wanaka Sticker Competitions
Competition begins from12th and ends on August 21st
Total prize pool 1500$ in $WANA
There’re 2 sticker competitions, you can compete in one or both sticker competitions.
Wanaka Sticker Ideas
Write down your most creative Wanaka sticker Ideas, post it on your Twitter and tag @Wanaka_Farm and use the hashtag/cashtags #WanakaFarm, #WanakaStickerIdeas, $WANA.
5 best ideas will be chosen and the creation sticker competition will start based on those ideas. Competition starts from 1st- ends on7th August.
Prizes breakdown: 1st — 5th best ideas $100 of $WANA allocation each
Wanaka Sticker Competition
Based on the chosen ideas, you can design 1 or more stickers of Wanaka. Competition begins from 12th and ends on 21st August. Please be creative!
Post it on Twitter and tag @Wanaka_Farm and use the hashtag/hashtags #WanakaFarm, #WanakaSticker, $WANA.
Prizes breakdown: 1st — 5th best stickers $200 of $WANA allocation each
Opinions stated on CryptoDaily.io do not constitute investment advice. Before making any high-risk investments in cryptocurrency, or digital assets, investors should conduct extensive research. Please be aware that any transfers and transactions are entirely at your own risk, and any losses you may experience are entirely your own. CryptoDaily.io does not encourage the purchase or sale of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, and it is not an investment advisor. Please be aware that CryptoDaily.io engages in affiliate marketing.