Monster Hunters is a game where you may earn money by playing it. It was inspired by The Witcher film series, games, and the Monster Hunter film itself.
Monster Hunters is a GameFi inspired by the film and gaming industries that was established to provide hunters and warriors with pleasure to enjoy as well as the option to earn while gaming.
Greek mythology is the main topic of the game. The universe of games comprises of a huge continent, covered by many races, including people, monsters and hunters. Further, The Witcher and Monster Hunter inspire the game to give a convincing and exciting experience. Hunters are key characters in the game, seeking mythical creatures and monsters as well as struggling for justice to earn prizes and EXP.
Hunters can be traded in the built-in marketplace. The player has complete power over whether to trade, purchase, or sell. Because all Hunters are NFTs, pricing may be as high or cheap as players choose.
Monster Hunters’ call to farm NFTs is part of its appeal. According to the roadmap, the team will implement the feature later. When it becomes available, players will be able to wager their native game NFTs to receive HunterX prizes. It is a passive income alternative for individuals who choose to pursue it.
Before releasing its play-to-earn blockchain game, Monster Hunters was audited by Solidproof. In addition, the Monster Hunters DApp is now available on the website, allowing gamers to have a firsthand look at the game environment.
- Designing Hunters And Marketplace
- Beta Game Testing by the Team
- Get the Contract audited by Solidproof.io
- Launch on Social Media
- Announcement on the Whitelist
- Contest and Registering for Beta Game Testing
- Website Development
- Announcement on the Private Sale for Beta Game Testers
- Presale On UniCrypt
- Big Marketing for HunterX
- Update on Graphic Designs
- Launch On PancakeSwap
- Launch the Hunter Battle
- Launch HunterX Marketplace
- Coingecko, Coinmarketcap Listing
- Audit our Contract for the 2nd time
- Launch HunterX Boss Fighting
- Release More MonsterHunters NFT Characters
- Launch on NFT Farming
- Launch MonsterHunters Farming
- MonsterHunters Items
- Expanding the Team
- Marketing with famous Influencers
- Cooperation with Gaming Studio for the Mobile Game Development
- TOP 10 CEX Listing
- TOP 5 CE Listing
- MonsterHunters Mobile Game on IOS & Android
- Liquidity (locked for 6 months): 14.1%
- Presale: 22%
- Private sale: 3.9%
- Farming (10% vesting for 1 month): 15%
- Hunter Reward (10% vesting for 2 months): 30%
- Team (Vesting for 6 months): 7%
- Marketing (vesting for 1 month): 5%
- Airdrop (Locked until October 1st): 3%
Monster Hunters, a play-to-earn blockchain game, will take over the gaming industry. The game has a number of novel elements, such as many tiers of creatures to battle, boss fights, and NFT farming. This project’s token sale will begin on September 16, 2021.
Monster Hunters’ primary token, HunterX, is now available on the Binance mainnet. UniCrypt will host the HunterX Pre-Sale. You are asked to join the Whitelisting in order to win a spot in the top 60 in the direct private sale. You may also be chosen as one of 600 lucky people to participate in beta game testing.
Opinions stated on CryptoDaily.io do not constitute investment advice. Before making any high-risk investments in cryptocurrency, or digital assets, investors should conduct extensive research. Please be aware that any transfers and transactions are entirely at your own risk, and any losses you may experience are entirely your own. CryptoDaily.io does not encourage the purchase or sale of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, and it is not an investment advisor. Please be aware that CryptoDaily.io engages in affiliate marketing.